Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Christmas Tag Kit Workshop


The fall holidays are over now and it's time to gear up for Christmas! I was playing around this morning with the new Christmas Tag Kit from Stampin' Up! and made some examples to show participants in the workshop I have planned for 27 November 2013. Each person receives the kit from Stampin' Up! and will also have access to my collection of papers, inks, stamps and a variety of embellishments. It should be a fun class and will make everyone feel like they've really accomplished something when they walk away with 24 tags!!

I'm also busy, busy, busy working on new stuff to sell at the Christmas "Around the World" Market that we have organized in Wädenswil on 23 November. Check out the link to find out more info about the event!

So, I'm off to stamp now before picking up the little one for lunch! Have a good week!

J xx


No comments:

Post a Comment