Tuesday, June 18, 2013

More events coming up!

Delicious strawberries from Sunnehof Farm in Mettmenstetten


Why is it that June is such a busy month???? I guess it has to do with end of school trips and events and summer finally arriving in Zurich resulting in more trips to the park, a trip to the farm to pick fresh strawberries (yummmmm!) and just getting outside now that it is not raining!  Well, this month is also busy for my little Bags, Tags & More business which I am quite happy about! I've just finished making 65 wedding invitations (French and Spanish) that turned out beautiful (I may be a little biased, though...), a baking kit for a a friend's niece and some other little orders that I finally completed. Here are a few photos!






I also wanted to let you know of a couple more events I will be selling my bags and paper products at in the next few weeks:

Eva, from Salottino in Horgen, will be holding a mini bazaar on:

Friday, June 21st 
9:00 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 17:00
Salottino Italienische Spezialitäten
Seestrasse 158
8810 Horgen

Claire and Sharon, the ladies from Bill & Bessie in Zurich, will be holding a coffee morning on:

Monday, July 1st
more info to follow - so check back here in a few days!

I hope you are having a good start to the summer! It has gone from cold and rainy in Zurich to HOT, HOT summer. Nothing like skipping Spring altogether...!

Be back soon!
J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment