Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fabric Easter cards

It is hard to believe that Easter is almost here and there is SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!! I mean, what is up with that????? I was hoping not to see more snow until next winter, but I guess God has other plans for us! In order to keep my spirits up and start getting into the Spring mode, I've been busy sewing this week!


I'm making some reversible tote bags that will be fun for summer outings, and with some of the scraps for one of the bags, I made these adorable little Easter cards using a template I found on Pinterest (my favorite place to escape to!). The template I used is from the NanaCompany blog so pop over to her blog to check out all the other cute stuff she makes! I used Heat-n-Bond adhesive and traced the images from the template onto the paper side after ironing it to the fabric. Then I ironed the fabric to cardstock and stitched around using the sewing machine. Of course, I had to add some little tags and rough up the edges of the cardstock to make them a bit cuter! I love how they turned out!






I'll be back soon with some pictures of the totes and other bags that I am making. In the meantime, have a HAPPY EASTER filled with all of God's wonderful blessings!

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment