Friday, August 31, 2012

Handmade gifts featured on "The 36th Avenue"

As the rain and cooler temps return to Zurich, after what turned out to be a beautiful, warm and sunny summer, I am starting to think of the holidays... I know you must be saying to yourself that it is only the beginning of September (well, almost!) and there's 4 months until Christmas! Well, I have set myself a goal to make homemade gifts this year (yikes!), as well as holding a little Christmas market at my house in early December similar to what we did a couple years ago (see previous market post here).

When trolling through Pinterest (something I do on a daily basis...often multiple times a day... yes, call me an addict!), I came across the following photo and link to The 36th Avenue blog. Oh boy, does it have some amazing DIY ideas from handmade gifts to DIY furniture makeovers. I do believe that I will be following this blog on a regular basis!

If you are up for a bit of DIY Christmas presents or think you would like to do something special for your home, I highly recommend checking this blog out. I've put the links for the handmade gifts, parts 1 and 2, below for your convenience.
Link to: 25 Handmade Gifts part 1
Link to: 25 Handmade Gifts part 2

Let's all get creative this year and make something special for our loved ones!

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment