Monday, June 4, 2012

My Office Redo

Sorry I have been out of commission for the past month or so! We had a wonderful trip to see our family in America and the hubby and I even had a bit of a second honeymoon in Santa Barbara, CA while the kiddos stayed with Grandma and Papa (such a BEAUTIFUL place - I miss walking on the beach every morning). That combined with planting our garden and flowers, holding two stamp classes and preparing for Miss A's birthday that is coming up this week, I've been too busy to blog.

HOWEVER, today I managed to finally take some pictures of our home "office" redo (a.k.a. our computer room, craft room, ironing room, chill out room, etc....). We had an old sofa-bed couch that took up a whole wall and we used it mainly for holding junk rather than hanging out on it. So, off it went (with a bit of effort to get it out of the door...) and voilĂ , I now have a corner desk, a new cabinet that was once in Miss A's room (she also had a room redo with a new wardrobe!), and loads of space to set up tables for stamp classes or for sewing. Needless to say, I LOVE IT and it is so inspiring to work in. It's my little oasis.





Hope you are having a good start to the week! I will be back again soon with some cards and little projects I have been working on.

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment