Friday, September 30, 2011

Our baby's growing up....

 How is it that time flies by at mock speed these days? Could it be because we are so busy with all the little things that don't really matter in life - like checking the blackberry to see if any "urgent" emails for work have come in during the past 5 minutes - that makes us practically miss the things that really do matter, like sitting with the kids and listening to how their day was (and I mean, really listening without all the noise & distractions going on in your head)? Our baby started kindergarten in August and, I'll tell you something, it is like she turned into a different child overnight (including growing about 2 inches in what seemed like a week...). The chubby little baby has grown into a beautiful little girl in the blink of an eye and it makes me sad and happy at the same time.  I'm so happy that I will be able to watch her continue to blossom in the months and years to come all the while having a bit less "noise" in the background come December when I will be leaving my job to stay home and take in the things that matter in my life. Here's a little book to remember our little Miss Sunshine. Hope you enjoy it.
Jx
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbook generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment