Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrap Fabric Cards

So I mentioned in my previous blog that I was working on a few projects...well, here's one of them! It comes, once again, from the Greencraft magazine by Stampington & Company. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that magazine!  From one who loves all kinds of fabric, I have a hard time getting rid of all the scraps. You know - the little squares or irregular sized pieces after you cut something else out. I saw in Greencraft where another crafty soul made use of the little pieces to create some beautiful cards. Here's my version:



They were remarkably easy to make and didn't require any kind of precise sewing - the messier the better, I found!  To give them as a gift, I tied a few together with some pretty ribbon and added some phrases to choose from (thank you, thinking of you, happy birthday). This way she can choose to add a phrase if she likes or to leave it blank!

:-) Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment